A: A "Pagan" is someone who generally loves nature and worships in one of the following ways:
1- Worships Nature and the life force(s) that endow all life, and/or the universe.
2- Worships multiple deities - usually a Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother (God and Goddess).
3- All of the above
A Pagan may have different deities, usually those from various times of the history of the world. Many of those deities may have certain traits or seasons that are attributed to them.
The word Pagan primarily means "country dweller", though today's Pagans, or Neopagans (new-pagans) may live where ever they please.
Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PAGAN AND A PROFESSIONAL PAGAN?
A: This site believes that a "professional" pagan is defined by the following actions:
- They maintain / seek employment or self-employment.
- They strive to be on time and do not expect people to wait for them to arrive before starting a meeting.
- They maintain a clean, healthy lifestyle that respects their body temple.
- They are active members of their community and support worthy causes.
- They conduct themselves in ways that do not make other people in the pagan community look bad.
- They are law abiding citizens.
- They should generally support the members of their nations military, regardless of whether they support the issues that their governments have decided to use their armed forces. The support is in honor of the sacrifices made from those who have served (past, present and future) to ensure that our Freedom's are protected, and that others may be able to receive similar freedom to worship and live as we can.
Q: DO PAGANS WORSHIP SATAN?
A: No. Most pagans do not believe in either Satan, or a Satan-like figure. Pagans take full responsibility of their actions and do not blame their thoughts or actions on outside spiritual influences. Satan is an character within the three Abrahamic religions. (IE: Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. He has the largest role and influence in the Christian philosophy.) (Notice how the three most violent religions in history have the same foundations... and Satan...)
Q: CAN WITCHES REALLY FLY?
A: Yes, but cars have better stereo systems, so they are the preferred method of transportation.